So, every morning, as I am getting ready to face my students, I have this reoccurring thought: “I am a mother & that is totally weird.”
Right!? Please tell me I am not the only parent who thinks this… on the frequent.
This girl, MY girl, is absolutely gorgeous! I mean, seriously. How did I land this chick? What did I do?!
Oh, that’s right.
So, what does this ADORBS creature give to me every day? What wonderful gift does she bestow upon me each afternoon?
Let us review:
1. spit-up. sour, sour, spit-up.
2. poop! breastfed babies have some rank poop.
3. giggles. okay, so these are pretty awesome.
4. gas. these are not as awesome as giggles. although, they do start with a ‘g’.
5. hilarious facial expressions. i say ‘hilarious’ because that is exactly what they are. rooney girl likes to make the “owl face”. Pictures to follow.
Brag about your kid. Go!
(& one more for good measure…)